Ho boy. Where do I start...

Friday, August 25, 2006

My pedophile ex-boyfriend

My friend Angey called me last night to let me know that she’s taken an informal poll in Baton Rouge. It seems that some people feel my ex-boyfriend, the GENTLE GIANT, resembles the JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect, John Mark Karr. Yeah… that is pretty much one of the last things you want to hear.

“Hey, Melanie. Your ex-boyfriend looks like a MODEL!”
Cool.

“Hey, Melanie. Your ex-boyfriend looks like a SEX-OFFENDER!”
Not so cool.

Do I have "killer" taste in men or what?


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ex DOES look like that pedophile guy. You also look a tad bit like Miss Ramsey.

Coincidence? Probably not.

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Mel said...

I look like a six year old beauty queen? No wonder I still get carded.

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel,
I have been thinking that guy looks like Simon since I first saw him. It is uncanny the resemblance. I am glad you are up and blooging.
Stan

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Kay said...

I wondered what happened to Simon... ew!

YOU look fab!

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so the suspect was apparently lying, but rest assured, your ex still looks like a pedophile.

9:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only met the dude once, but I sorta got the impression that he played for the other team. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How freaky.

12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like anyone ever really needs that kind of reinforcement of their decision to ex. Really.

Heck, the whole AUburn thing was bad enough anyway - why pile on?

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home