Ho boy. Where do I start...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Finger Lickin' Good?

Friday night, the girls and I went to dinner at an Italian restaurant in Dupont Circle. The maitre de was an authentic Italian who frequently popped over to our table to "check up on us." Like any good Italian, he was a tremendous flirt, spoke with his hands, and had an amazing accent. It was all good until I asked him a question about the dessert. He pointed to the menu item in question, made a grand gesture, and accidentally inserted his finger into my mouth. It wasn't the best tasting item that night, but certainly the most memorable! Capisce?

4 Comments:

Blogger Hateful, Party of One said...

did you have to pay extra for that?

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Mel said...

WHA HA HA!

I don't believe they charged us... I didn't see "finger food" on the menu!

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you have rather had a dozen packs of toothpicks stuffed into your mouth? If so, I know where you can get some...let me get my purse...

2:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but did they have "ice cream and beer - The Beer Float"? :)

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home