Ho boy. Where do I start...

Monday, March 26, 2007

...And It Was Good.

Back in January, DC celebrated Restaurant Week. Over 200 of this area's finest restaurants offer special 3-course meals for $30.07.

On the first day, I went to Agraria... and it was good.
On the second day, I went to LIMA... and it was very good.
On the third day, I went to Farrah Olivia... and it was fantastic.
On the fourth day, I went to McCormick & Schmick's... and it was tasty.
On the fifth day, I went to Ristorante Tosca... and it was to die for.
On the sixth day, I went to Smith & Wollensky... and it was great.
And on the seventh day, I rested.

Now, two months later, I am still trying to recover from that piggy-fest and think back to it every time I step on a scale. Great news for my "foodie" friends who are in the same boat though, we have almost two weeks to work off the extra poundage in order to make room for Taste of the Nation on April 9th. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaghh! I think Mardi Gras put me over the edge (but it was oh so worth it). Okay, I can lose 20 lbs. in 2 weeks, right? :-)

1:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you two are complaining about. You are both smokin' HOT. ;-)

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home