Ho boy. Where do I start...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Most awesome New Year EVER.

I flew back to DC on December 31st. I couldn't miss the opportunity to catch this New Year's Eve party... I rang in (2)007 - the year of the spy - with the BIGGEST James Bond themed event DC has probably ever experienced.

The celebration was AMAZING. It was held at a hotel in Dupont Circle where several ballrooms were set with food, decoration, music, and entertainment to match that of different Bond films. There were no major misadventures, but by the end of the night Claudine and I were making drunk dials and I was putting on a puppet show with my black evening gloves. (What is a Bond party without an open martini bar?)

I have a feeling (2)007 is going to treat me well. In fact, I'm already feeling like I'm at an "All Time High". ;-D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we STILL don't recall what we said during those drunk dials...

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home