Ho boy. Where do I start...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

And Now for Something Completely Different

I love John Cleese. He cracks me up. (I'm sure y'all can imagine my excitement when he was cast to play the new "Q" in the Bond films.) I like Cleese so much, that I downloaded several ring tones from his website. Now, he announces my calls by saying things such as "It's your drug dealer calling" or "Ooooo - You have a phone call, you lucky thing!"

Almost as soon as I got back to DC from the holiday, I had to turn around and go to our company's headquarters in Atlanta. I was in a conference room with about 15 people and had forgotten to put my cell on silent. (Can you see where this is going?) In the middle of our meeting, Cleese announced quite loudly, "Pick up your phone, you silly bastard!!!"

There was a moment of silence, and then the room erupted in laughter. (Whew!) Thankfully I wasn't the only one who finds John Cleese funny. I really am a "lucky thing!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should've replied "SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT!"

1:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you?????

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home