Ho boy. Where do I start...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Those Crazy Days of Summer

Whew. Things have been hectic lately. I have been swamped at work, frantically searching for a place to live, and been kept busy by tons of misadventures. (As if that last one comes as any surprise.)

The good news is that I found a place, so I can scratch that one off my list. I am going to be moving from "renter" to "owner"!!! In the process though, I've moved from "Every Day in May" to "Not Anytime Soon in June" to "I'll Try in July." And I will. In between packing I'll work my darnedest to share with you my many misadventures as of late.

Although I have fallen behind on my posts, this summer has been far from "lazy!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a homeowner!! That's awesome! And don't worry about the posts...I think we all have been busy during our summers. (says Marc "I never return a phone call" DuBos...) I promise I'm going to call you!! But I am looking forward to the future installments of Mel's misadventures. Once they're posted, I'll just settle down with some deep-fried goodness and a beer float and have a nice read... :)

10:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}}

5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home