Ho boy. Where do I start...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Cheese on the high seas: Part III - Birds of Paradise

Between Kevin's television viewing habits and an occasional BVI beach chicken spotting, I couldn't help but think of my friend Greg while I was on vacation. I mostly thought of him because I would wonder how he and my birdie buddy, Norton, were getting along. I didn't have to wait long for an answer.

As soon as I got home, I found a note from Greg on my dining room table informing me that "Norton and I had a mostly good time, though he bit me a couple of times and tried to escape at one point." Apparently, after watching a bit of TV together, Norton hid under the sofa because he "doesn't like Growing Pains."

I wonder if Norton overheard me talk about Greg juggling poultry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, they look so cute together!

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home