Ho boy. Where do I start...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Movin' on up!

I recently snagged some prime real estate in my office. I've moved to a desk near the window. I'm not going to hide my feelings - I FREAKING LOVE IT! The only downside is that our building is close to Dulles International Airport. Hundreds of times a day I'll look to the sky and think, "Wow. That plane is coming in awfully low. Is it? It is! It is going to hit us! OHDEARGAWD!!! …Whew. Okay. That was close. Back to work. Crap, here comes another one!!!”

Sure, I am living in fear. It is well worth it though, if for no other reason than to make my coworkers jealous. ;-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONFLATULATIONS!

Make sure you have a little heater for under your desk. The cold air coming offa that window will turn your toes blue.

(Oh yeah, 28-24 to ya. Just sayin'.)

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally jealous. I call dibs if one of those planes actually hits you.

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home