Ho boy. Where do I start...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Shaken AND Stirred

Rarely do we get to see ourselves from another person’s perspective. I had that opportunity this past Friday.

Those who know me know vodka is my drink of choice. It’s good enough for James Bond, so it’s good enough for me. I have quite an elaborate collection, too. If you know me, you probably also know that my refrigerator has nothing in it aside from a few odd condiments that rarely get used… and a chilled bottle of my best vodka.

So, when I offered my date a drink on Friday night, I shouldn’t have been too surprised at his bewildered reaction. Looking over the dozen or so bottles on my bar he finally asked, “Do you have ANYTHING other than vodka?” I swung open the fridge to check what I already knew. Gazing inside, he observed, “More vodka? You don’t even have anything to mix it with!” “That’s not true,” I replied, “I’ve got ICE!”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh
You said "odd condom mints".
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

(BTW, 007 -> 11/17. B-dare or B^2.)

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Catherine said...

too funny mel. well i guess it's good that your big secret is out of the bag!

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home