Ho boy. Where do I start...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Brrrrrr-ing it on!

I haven’t been experiencing a lack of misadventures, but the ones I’ve had as of late I really don’t care to share. There are some misadventures that just aren’t pleasant to discuss. Instead, let’s talk about the weather.

I LOATHE cold weather and fall/winter comes FAR too early up here. Feeling totally gypped from a too-short summer, I decided to overcome my chills by thinking warm thoughts. Feeling cold is just in your head, right? All I can say is that no matter how many warm, positive thoughts of denial you think, it is still a bad idea to eat ice cream while walking through the streets of Old Town Alexandria on a 44° night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmice cream.

(ya gotta spit the tails 'n toes out though)

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> it is still a bad idea to eat ice cream while walking through the streets of Old Town Alexandria on a 44° night.

It wasn't so bad, although I do share your hatred for the cold. But, after living in upstate New York for six years, this is a tropical paradise. ;-)

10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should come visit again. Was 75 degrees all day yesterday. Even had the top down in my new convertible :)

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Hateful, Party of One said...

Its taken me forever (sorry about that) but I finally put you on my links :)

5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home