Ho boy. Where do I start...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Very Nice. Whah Whah Wee Whah!

Friday proved to be a fun night with the urban family. The evening started with a quest for Kazakhstan journalist Borat (actor Sacha Baron Cohen was in town promoting his movie) and ended with a very interesting picture message from Jen of a shirtless Rob. At least he waited until they hit the parking lot to take it off. I managed to keep all my clothes in tact, but did learn a valuable lesson - Vodka and chocolate cake does not a meal make.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister ... the number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan!

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Emily, Mommy and Daddy said...

Who said he waited til we were in the parking lot? That's just when I snapped the picture!

8:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's "intact" unless you have been having problems with your clothes' sense of diplomacy.

(OK, I'm caught up now and impatiently awaiting mo' mizabdentures.)

5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jagshemash! That picture makes me want to make hand relief.

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Catherine said...

The real questions is - did the shirt make it home? or did it get lost like the belt?

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home