Ho boy. Where do I start...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

What a way to start the day

I am not going to beat around the bush. This has been one heck of a week. It's been extraordinarily bad. I've had some good times with friends, but overall, what a doozie. I'm not about to bore you with tales of woe. I will note though, that if you have a bad morning, you're more than likely going to have a bad day. To give you an idea of what a crappy week this has been, here's a rundown of this week's mornings.

Monday - Tripped and fell over seemingly nothing in my apartment
Tuesday - Severly scalded my right hand by spilling PIPING HOT chocolate all over it (not to mention the mess that made)
Wednesday - LITERALLY got up on the wrong side of the bed causing me to RUN INTO one of my bedposts
Thursday - Majorly stubbed my toe on the ottoman
Friday - Burned my forehead AND NECK with the curling iron

I was doomed from the start this week. Of course, I could just chalk all this up to the fact that I am not a morning person, but apparently I AM a tremendous klutz.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

keep your chin up. the weekend is almost in sight!

2:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) If you're going to burn your hand, it may as well be with chocolate. 2) Just do the reverse of the good ol' high school days and say the burn on your neck is really a hickey. 3) Give up now - after all, it is Friday the 13th! :-)

2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been told that I am rather clumsy ...

5:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think you need a body guard from yourself.

Lots of love. It'll get better :)

7:19 AM

 
Blogger Kay said...

Yikes! I hope this week is better!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home