Ho boy. Where do I start...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Friday the 13th missed misadventures

Although my day started with a nasty burn from a curling iron, I had the most amazingly fun evening. I met the urban family for dinner and our semi-annual trip to the 9:30 club for the Super Diamond concert. Past "Surreal Neil" shows are associated with their share of misadventures. Despite the fact it was Friday the 13th, this evening proved to be perfect.

None of us had to catch a plane the next day.
None of us got caught in a blizzard.
None of us had to spend over an hour in the coat check line.
None of us had to pee at a Metro station.
None of us took a "nap" in a bathroom stall.

All of us had a blast.

It was a good time with GREAT friends. And with friends like mine, I am very lucky indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home